Do your health and wellness goals get overshadowed by your responsibilities to work and family?
Are you interested in yoga but can't find the motivation to commit to a studio class?
Do you suffer from aches and pains, trouble sleeping, or anxious thoughts?
A yoga practice will help you commit to your health & wellness by bringing a customized yoga practice to you, so you can be more present and balanced for your family, friends, and work.
Private yoga presents a unique opportunity for a practice to be 100% customized to your unique body and needs, right in the convenience of your home or office. Sessions are available throughout Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan.
Private sessions are for you if:
- You are new to yoga and want to learn the basics without feeling overwhelmed in a group class.
- You struggle to dedicate time to your practice, despite your best intentions.
- You want to work toward a certain goal (weight loss, relief from back pain, stress reduction, etc).
- You feel uncomfortable or self-conscious in a group setting.
- Your schedule doesn't allow time to travel to and from a studio.
Single sessions are available for new clients, but package offerings are designed to keep you on track while saving you money. Each package includes:
- Poses and sequences designed to challenge and support your unique body and needs
- Safe alignment instruction and assistance
- Yoga "homework" to support your progress between sessions
Let's get to know each other! Reach out today to find out if we're a great fit to work together!
Pricing & Policies
1-on-1 sessions in your home or office
$120 (60 min)
$570 (valid for 2 months)
$1,080 (valid for 4 months)
Schedule a session with your friend or sweetie!
$160 for 2 people
(plus $15 per additional person)
Please note that all sessions are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy. Late cancellation or failure to show for an appointment will result in the session being charged in full.
Note that rented spaces for sessions will incur an additional fee.