Prenatal yoga is an effective way to alleviate common aches and pains associated with pregnancy, practice techniques for relaxation and pain management, and empower women for labor and delivery.
This special prenatal workshop will include the following:
- A vinyasa flow-based practice that's specifically designed to cater to the anatomical, hormonal, and muscular changes in the pregnant body
- Breath centered relaxation and pain management techniques
- Restorative postures to end class and reduce stress and anxiety
- Discussion time to check in with any pregnancy-related ailments and suggestion for home remedies
- Tips and discussion on how to modify your current practice to make any group class accessible and safe
- Take-home, pregnancy-safe yoga sequence to practice on your own
- Opportunity to connect with other moms-to-be in the neighborhood!